Free Monkey ani Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
My Story Life Space: Festival Band Event

Who am I ?

Foto saya
Buat apa harus MENIRU ORANG LAIN untuk bisa menjadi TERKENAL... #just be the way U r --> Elo ya Elo -- Gw ya Gw <--

Selasa, 24 Mei 2011

Festival Band Event

I like music very much. Therefore, I chose the festival band as my favorite event. I have ever followed a festival band when I was in senior high school. It was the first time for me to watch festival band directly. The event was held in the end of 2nd semester. My school as a committee, invited many bands from all of senior high schools in West Sumatera. Totally, we would perform more than 20 bands in one day.

The purpose of this event is as a place for students to show their talents in playing band instruments. They will not hide their talents without show it to public. Furthermore, this event was covered by one of television station.

This event held not only for showing band performance and then finished, but to search for the best vocalist, guitarist, bassist, keyboardist, and drummer from that many bands. The winner will get a reward from the committee and sponsor. This event wasted the time completely daylong. It begun at 8.00 am until 11 pm in the evening.

Even though the event spent the time but it was very entertaining. The different genre of many bands can meet and share each other about music. As the result, in one day, we can watch many teenagers have amazing talent in music that never present before officially.

4 komentar:

  1. i like to follow festival band in another places.
    like this!

    BalasHapus
  2. Great Ayie! I like that......^^
    You know what Ayie..I like music very much and I often join this event....hmmmmm XDe

    ~Music is my soul
    ~Literature is my life
    ~Politic is my purpose

    BalasHapus