Free Monkey ani Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
My Story Life Space: This is "ME"

Who am I ?

Foto saya
Buat apa harus MENIRU ORANG LAIN untuk bisa menjadi TERKENAL... #just be the way U r --> Elo ya Elo -- Gw ya Gw <--

Selasa, 24 Mei 2011

This is "ME"

I was born in Bukittinggi on August 9, 1992. I am the second child in my family. I have 2 sisters and no brother. Since I was born, I had a name “Ziazharina”, it mean “This is our flower”. This name was given by my grandfather. It is an Arabian name. I think my name just the only one in this world.

In my family, I was the fattest child. My mother ever told me that when I was a baby, I was the biggest baby among many babies who would give immunization. When I went to the park with parent, mother said that many people always looked at me because I was very chubby and funny at that time. I always laugh every moment when I looked at my photo album and I see a fat girl with curly hair. I was very cute.

Now, I am studying at Universitas Negeri Padang in the first year. I chose English Literature in English and Art Faculty. Since I was in senior high school, I did not have intention to become a teacher or lecturer because I do not have a soul of teacher inside myself. Although, my parent always ask me to move to English Education but I cannot. I will still in English Literature until I finish it and someday I will get an academic title “Professor of Literature”.

I hope I can reach my wish above. Nevertheless, in the 1st semester in the university, I started to felt hard. I worried if someday I cannot finish my study in university. It made me be pessimistic. This is my bad attitude that I have since I was in senior high school. I do not know how I can erase this bad attitude from my life. Many factors that make me like that such as milieu and my weakness in social interaction.

Therefore, how my life looks like since I was a child until now and how my attitude is, I will always try and try become the best person in front of my parent because I wish that in the future I really want to make my parent happy with me. I do not want my parent to feel regret ever born me to this world.

7 komentar:

  1. 1. are you sure that your name just your?
    2. have you check it in the world?

    BalasHapus
  2. i really like your last sentence. it is really a big reason how to make the proud of us, never make them regret born us to the world :D

    BalasHapus
  3. you are great..
    as a daughter we must make our parents proud of us

    BalasHapus
  4. oh .. are you sure your name is only one of the world? you are very confident!!

    haHaHA

    BalasHapus
  5. add more pictures *what a wonderful name ayiie :)

    BalasHapus
  6. perfect
    i like your confident about your name

    BalasHapus
  7. hehehe ... I never check that name in google, guys ...

    BalasHapus