Free Monkey ani Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
My Story Life Space: 06.03.2012

Who am I ?

Foto saya
Buat apa harus MENIRU ORANG LAIN untuk bisa menjadi TERKENAL... #just be the way U r --> Elo ya Elo -- Gw ya Gw <--

Senin, 05 Maret 2012

06.03.2012

Today is the second week when Mrs. Yuli, our Structure's lecture couldn't teach NK 1-10 class.
I just know that Mrs. Yuli not in good condition.
This morning after Public Speaking class, one of student in the class gives an idea to visit Mrs. Yuli. The problem is we dont know where Mrs. Yuli's house is. We try ask the information to Mrs. Pipim (Public Speaking's Lecture) where it is.
We got the information BUT we dont know the way there. oh my god!

Well, although some of us cannot visit Mrs. Yuli, I hope Mrs. Yuli get well soon and can teach NK 1 again.

2 komentar: