Free Monkey ani Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
My Story Life Space: 13.03.2012

Who am I ?

Foto saya
Buat apa harus MENIRU ORANG LAIN untuk bisa menjadi TERKENAL... #just be the way U r --> Elo ya Elo -- Gw ya Gw <--

Selasa, 13 Maret 2012

13.03.2012

Well, crazy about blog design!!
That's what i always do when open my blog. I like to find something new to make my blog more interesting for visitor.

please, see my blog. is it interesting for you...?

That's all my creativity that i have.

I never satisfied with what i've done with my blog. That's a human actually.
I want to add more and more gadget or widget in it.

Sometimes, it make me forget to post what i should post as an assignment from Mr. Aufa.
haha :D

2 komentar:

  1. Well, ur blog is interesting...
    There r lot of cool stuff inside it...
    Some of them r pretty funny... :D

    but, u must reorganized ur blog again...
    The font color and the background theme too dark...
    Quite hard to read the fonty anyway...

    Well, the most important thing is just keep writing... :D

    ganbatte :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thanks for your compliment SkyDewa...
      Well, I really like dark color. I think white is better for gray background.
      May be I must search how to change the font color that make u dont hard to read the font.

      Wait, r u read the font or the writting? hhmmm...

      Hapus